1. Weekday Garden Volunteers – Join us in the garden to prepare and amend soil, sow seeds, transplant baby plants, remove pesky weeds, mulch, and more! Guaranteed to learn something and get as dirty as you’d like. Sign up here.
2. Weekend Workdays – We have a few dedicated Saturdays on the calendar throughout the year. From gardening to small construction projects, there’s sure to be a way for you to share your skills. Sign up here.
3. Corporate Workdays – Is your team or company looking for a volunteer site? Do you want to enjoy team building while spending time in the beautiful outdoors and giving back to the Durham community? Look no further! The Hub Farm would love to host you for a group workday. Email our Program Manager Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date.
4. Weekend Animal Care – We are always looking for people to add to our animal care roster. Visit on your own on the weekend and holidays to check on our animals. Please email email@example.com to schedule an orientation.
5. Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts – We have served as the site for a few different Scout projects from badges to gold awards. If you’re a Scout looking for a site to complete a badge, please reach out!