This is an evolving action plan. We remain open to feedback and committed to ongoing improvement.
Click on each header title to reveal more about each section, then click the title again to collapse the text (PDF copies available for download in English and Spanish below).
I. Program Improvement
– Adopt restorative practices in conflict resolution
– Continually seek and address feedback
II. Equitable Access to Site & Programs
– Improve access to meaningful outdoor experiences for communities with different abilities
– Commit to language justice
III. Leadership and Representation
– Listen to, learn from, and publicly represent DPS student and community voices
IV. Commitment to Staff Learning
– Host monthly staff DEI working sessions
– Commit to ongoing professional development
V. Capacity Building for Outdoor Learning in DPS
– Network with community partners to expand access to outdoor learning outside of DPS
For even more detail on each of these sections, click here to access our working DEI Action Plan document.