This is an evolving action plan. We remain open to feedback and committed to ongoing improvement.
Click on each header title to reveal more about each section, then click the title again to collapse the text (PDF copies available for download in English and Spanish below).
I. Program Development
– Increase access to Hub Farm site and education programs for DPS schools
– Implement restorative practices in conflict resolution
– Continually seek and address feedback
II. Leadership and Representation
– Listen to, learn from, and amplify BIPOC voices in public representation, including social media
III. Commitment to Staff Learning
– Host bi-weekly staff DEI working sessions
– Commit to ongoing professional development
IV. Expand access to outdoor Learning for Durham at large
– Network with community partners to expand access to outdoor learning outside of DPS
For even more detail on each of these sections, click here to access our working DEI Action Plan document.